Okay....so I was successful at posting my FIRST entry! YAY FOR ME!!! I have wanted to start a blog for a couple months now but i have been putting it off for some reason. This week is going to be crazy for our family, on Saturday we are finally moving into our own house!!!!! We have been living with Spencer's parents for the last 15 months!!!! It will be great to have our own space again, I had no idea how much I would miss not having my own house, the last year has really been challenging for me. First moving to Utah, Then realizing I have no Friends in Utah and It has been hard living so far away from my family. I hope it gets better living on our own and having the chance to finally make some new friends. Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks

Sage loved the unbrella

Caleb and Sage hanging on a Tree

Our new House
1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL!!! I need your new address.
Post a Comment