Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Little Pumpkins

So today is Pumpkin picking day! I know it's kinda late to be going but we were really busy the last month. We had a really fun day Caleb and Sage were really excited and could not wait to go. Their favorite part was sitting on all the tractors! Caleb is such a boy he had to "ride" all of them it was pretty cute. Sage picked a favorite tractor, we had a hard time getting her off !! The kids had fun picking too, however because is was only 4 days till Halloween many of the pumpkins were rotten and moldy. These pumpkin were the kids favorites. The grosser the better YUCK When we got home home we discovered that Caleb's shoes were covered in Pumpkin Juice. Sage was sooo Tired she took a three hour nap YEA I love it when that girl sleeps.



















After we got Home I started making dinner. Chicken Parm, Pasta, Breadsticks, and a yummy Salad. We were having Spencers Family over so we could tell everyone that we are going to have another Baby. I will go into that story another day, It's kinda a long one. I am really tired it has been a long day

No comments: