Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 2012-Memorial Day


SO I am going a little backwards here, these are Pictures from May!!!! I took these of Laurel right after Church one Sunday.....She was showing off her HUGE BLUE EYES!!!! I adore them :)

I love our little LaLu so much, she is a perfect little peanut! She is a great Sleeper, Loves to Eat, and she Loves her brothers and sister, and is a great addition to our Family


Memorial day Weekend we went to Hill Airforce base for the Air Show with some good friends......Only right when we got there it started Raining, Pouring actually!!! It was cold and miserable so we headed into the Museum to dry off.

Gavin with his BEST BUDDY Carson!!!!

We ended up having a Great time and the Rain stopped and we headed back to watch some PLANES!!!! It was a GREAT CRAZY COLD DAY!!!!

There you have it May 2012
Short and Sweet :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: