New Years Eve our Good Friends Tanner, Chandra, and Parker came over and we had a lil New Years Eve Party, We Made Chicken BBQ Pizza, The Kids Played and we had LOTS of Sparkling Cider!!!!! The kids stayed up until about 8:30....that's LATE for them, i have a CRAZY 7pm bedtime rule!!!! Here are the FUN pictures from our Lil Party :)
My Lil Rocker!!!!!!
My Lil Rocker!!!!!!
Caleb Sage and Gavin having a GREAT time.....Jumping off the Couch like Monkeys
We took the Party Down Stairs to Rock out
Love it
Tanner and Spencer, Actually Playing Some Music!!!!!
I know Chan is going to LOVE this one!!!!!
Our LAST Pictures of the Year
It was NOT easy to get all 4 of them Smiling!!!!!!


7 comments:
LOL!!!!!!! That picture is hilarious! That's what you get when you're taking pictures in the dark! We are so goofy! lol Good times! Your pictures turned out way better than mine! Sheesh! Time for a new camera! :-) NYE was so fun!
My kids made it to about 8:30 or 9, I think! Except Hali- she was up until 11!! I couldn't believe it. I love some New Year's partying! The kids pajamas are super cute!
Looks like fun! Happy New Year!!
I cant wait for warmer weather it makes it much easier for play dates! We will have to figure out when is good- by the time Ry gets home from school does homework its dinner time and bed time its crazy! She does go off track in a couple weeks so thats probably best or a Saturday maybe we can get together and have a dinner or something?
Happy New Year! Looks like you had such a fun time! Wish I could have been there for the bbq pizza!
those kids are so cute in their jammies! what a good time you had!
I still have that crazy 7pm bed time for my two youngest. Its HEAVEN! So glad that you had a great new year's eve. Your kids are just darling! Its so fun to see you and them...Love it and I remember you babysitting my little Josher! How funny.
Post a Comment