Monday, January 18, 2010

PoP....CoRn....

What are they Lookin' At????
Why are they SO Excited?????
Pop Corn.....Of Course!!!!!!!
We take our Pop Corn Seriously around here..
It is a Treasured Treat
That Everyone in the House Enjoys :)

Yumm Yumm

We really LOVE our Popcorn Popper It really is Amazing :) The kids ask for popcorn EVERYDAY.....Especially Lil Gav
There are many days that i will make Pop Corn for Dinner.....Only when Spencer is at School, He claims Pop Corn is not a meal......i disagree ;)
PoP cOrN is a Perfect Dinner

6 comments:

Chandra said...

OMG! Tanner would totally eat Popcorn for dinner- he does it all the time! Sooo yummy! And sooo cute! (The kids that is...) :-)

Julianne said...

We have LOVED having "serious" popcorn parties with you guys! Simply delicious! Remember when we made carmel corn? That was a loooong time ago...love the Gav with his popcorn, so cute.

We JUST watched this video of a single kernal of corn being popped in slow motion. Look it up, it's very interesting.

Jerilee E. said...

Man, now I want popcorn! We love your caramel corn recipe- SO VERY delicious!

Perry Family said...

our kids LOVE air popped pop corn, like nobodies business!! they are so cute!!

Linz said...

Definitely a low calorie dinner! I made popcorn the other day and we gobbled one bag in like a minute so I decided to do another and Tyler was like no way will we finish it and I said yeah we will and he didn't believe me so I ate the whole second bag by myself to prove it to him!!! It was awesome and yummy!

Unknown said...

I love your popcorn machine. We just buy the bags, but after looking at the pictures I might have to invest.