
I drove down to Vegas for Easter....It was a Great Trip!!!!!! Here are some pictures of the kids Dying Easter Eggs!!!!! They had a BLAST

Sage was so excited about her special Egg

I love my Gavin Boy....He is so full of energy!!!!

The Day before Easter we went to our FIRST activity in our new Las Vegas Ward!!!!! It was so much Fun, they had a great Breakfast and Easter Egg hunt. I was really glad we were able to go, it made going to church the next day a TON easier.

Gavin with his Eggs

Sage Loved her Bunny Ears

And Caleb is always trying to be Funny!!!!

We had so much Fun!!!!
Just after the Fun Breakfast we went to Cousin Mariella's Baptism.....it was So Special. It was such a Wonderful Day :)

Easter Sunday was also Wonderful, Sage loved her new Dress

The weather was Perfect, and everyone was so happy

Escept maybe Gavin who wanted nothing to do with all the Pictures i was taking ;)

This is one of my Favorite Pictures from the Entire Trip....I just LOVE my Girls so Much

And I also Adore my Handsome Little Men

Hunting For the "Golden Egg"

Grandma and Grandpa with all the great-grandchildren!!!! Only 2 were missing

We had a Great Easter, With our Great Family!!!! Love them all So Much
No comments:
Post a Comment