Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 2012-Photo Shoot

I Sometimes like to Pretend i am a Professional Photographer......Sadly i am not!!!! I took a few pic's of the Kids Yesterday, and i discovered that it is really hard to do it alone :)  And Sadly Laurel did not cooperate, i will need to try again maybe next week!!!!
Love my Girls, they are already BEST FRIENDS



See what i mean about Laurel not cooperating

And of course the Classic



These actually Turned out pretty good

LOVE this one....Gavin is Laughing because La Lu is punching him,
La Lu is Laurels official nickname!!!!





This one is my Favorite, only Laurel is Crying and Caleb is plugging his ear....haha




I am one lucky mama......Love my little Monkeys!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenae said...

Hi! This is an old High School friend of Spencer's. BEAUTIFUL kiddos and congrats on the new little one. She is precious.

jenae