Hallpween Morning the Boys Both Woke up Sick.....Gavin had a Fever and Caleb had a Scratchy Throat. They were not getting better so Spencer took them to the Dr in the Afternoon, he said they had Croup....they called the Next day and Confirmed they really had Strep Throat, So It was the Perfect Start to our Halloween Fun. Sage was the only one to go to School....she was Princess Leia
Her Class had a Little Parade in the Morning.....they were all So Cute
We were not going to let a little Sickness Stop us from going Trick or Treating.....Caleb wanted to be Luke, Sage was Leia, and Gavin was Darth Vader!!!! I Love these Costumes, the last time Caleb and Sage wore them Gavin was Yoda.....this year their Cousin Bronson was Yoda, I love the Yoda Costume its so cute for that age :)
The Kids went Trick or Treating with their Cousins....We DEFINITELY had a Star Wars theme going!!!! Can ya tell Gavin and Grayson made the Cutest little Darth Vader's


2 comments:
Oh! I miss them so much! I can't wait for you to have the baby so we can come up and play and snuggle!!! (With the baby) ;-) I love those kiddos so much!!!
What a bummer! Being sick on Halloween stinks! HOpe they are feeling better!
Post a Comment