Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day of First Grade

I cannot believe that these two are in First Grade.....I was really surprised that they were put in the Same Class again! I am actually really Happy about it, Same Teacher, Same Homework=Easier on Me!!!!
After a LONG Summer They were so excited to start School

And maybe a little Nervous


My Handsome Man Caleb

My Super Sweet Sage

They started school on Tuesday....Monday they met their Teacher Mrs. Dalgleish! We Love her, we have heard that she is Great but Strict...That's just  how we like our Teachers. I know i might be Crazy, i don't like Super Nice Teachers ;) Is that Weird

Sage was so Excited to Start First Grade, She is So Smart

It was also Gavin's First Day of Pre-School


Their Backpacks

Just being Silly
Love these Two

Gavin was also really Excited to start School, I am teaching for the first 6 weeks and he was excited to see some of his friends from last year and even more excited to make a few more new Friends!!!

At School all ready to go in......


Honestly First Grade has been HARD on ME.....Maybe its my Crazy Pregnancy Hormones. Lets go with that, i cried on their first day, second day, third day....you get the point. I am NOT Ready for them to be gone all day :(  It makes me Sad....i worry about Everything. I worry about them getting too hungry before lunch, i worry about them getting lost, i worry about them not not being able to open their water bottle at lunch (this one actually happened to Sage), I worry about them Forgetting their lunch number, I worry about them getting hurt at Recess, I worry about them not having enough time to eat their lunch, Lets face it Worry a LOT. Lets hope it gets better....Spencer will not be able to handle me if i get any worse!!!

1 comment:

Greg and Heather said...

I had worries too with my oldest, but eventually it gets better. At least they have each other. Mrs. Dalgleish is an awesome teacher! We love her.