Here is our Newest little Monkey, This ultrasound was at 11wks 2 days!!!
Due Date is December 18th, so we are expecting a November Baby :)
Everything is going GREAT.....No really GREAT, I LOVE my New Dr, he has done 2 ultrasounds already. and absolutely NO Morning Sickness, i know i am one Lucky Mama!!!! Cannot wait to find out if it's a Boy or Gril.....My GuT IS SCREAMING GIRL!!!! We shall see :)


7 comments:
Congrats again on the new sprocket I hope its a girl!!! When is it ever going to warm all the way up so we can have water fun with the kiddos? They got water balloons, and two different water toys that you hook up to the hose and play with so come on weather!
I can tell you what you're having.... :-)
We are SO excited! I hope its a girl so that our girls can grow up friends like us!
Such exciting news for your family! And so happy you have been feeling great!
I'll be jealous if it's a girl! :) Congrats! That's got to be great to not have any morning sickness.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!!!
yay for #4! and no morning sickness? That's pretty lucky!
Post a Comment