Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Field Trip

I was Lucky enough to go with Caleb and Sage on their First Field Trip....They went to the Dinosaur Museum.
Sage having so much Fun, there were a TON of Moms that came from Mrs.Parker's class, so I was only in charge of keeping track of 3 kids!!!!! 2 of which were mine ;)


My Cute Caleb, he has a really hard time looking at the Camera ;) Can you tell


Sage was having a great time, i was a little worried they would not have Fun, Because we go to the Dinosaur Museum all the Time. But they had a blast with all their friends, and their first time on a Bus :)


Caleb and Sage with some of their Friends


I love this Picture....This is my Boy!!!



My little Group, We had a Great time. So glad i got to go with them....it was a Fun Day

No comments: