Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Fun

We drove back from Vegas on Christmas Eve.....a little Crazy i know!!!! The kids did amazing on the drive home.....Really we only stopped ONCE on the way home and the ONE stop was in St. George!!!!! 
We were in a Hurry to get home....we had Cookies to Decorate with Cousins. We have been doing the Cookie Tradition for 3 years now and I LOVE it, and The kids are getting Good at it too. And a Special thanks to Christina for BAKING the Cookies this year....there was no way i could have found the time!!!! I was happy to provide some Frosting and Sprinkles :) 
After Decorating the Cookies, the Kids opened their Christmas Pajamas!!!!! they were so Excited. I love watching them at this age they are so Excited and Happy.....it makes me Happy
Christmas Morning was Full of Excitement......Santa Brought Caleb a New Bike, Gavin a New Scooter and Sage a Doll House. (OK really Spencer Built that Doll House....Can you believe it!!!!) It is Gorgeous
 
Christmas Morning......
 There was Lots of This
A little of This
 
 A few of These
And Tons of Smiles
 
 It was a Very Merry Christmas....

6 comments:

Christina said...

YAY!!! So glad you are blogging again!! Now...we gotta get you SCRAPPING again!!! ;)

Ryan & Keri said...

So glad that you had a great Christmas! Your kids look so darling in their red outfits and I LOVE all of the excited looks on their faces!! What a beautiful family!

Lacey Lyman said...

Yay! I am so glad that you updated!! Love to see pictures of those cute kids :)

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

Wow its been forever since I have seen you and your kiddos and you live next door for heaven sakes! I see and talk to Spencer more than you and thats just wierd... cant believe I am about to say this but I cant wait for Summer so we can hang out and get the kids together for play dates!! I have some pictures of Spencer, Caleb, Mike and his boy (I dont want to butcher the spelling of his name) shooting the guns I will email them to you some time this week ok.

The Oldroyd's said...

Sounds likea fun Chritmas and great family times.

Unknown said...

That doll house is awesome!!

I love your family photo too!