So as many of you can tell i have been Seriously Slacking on the whole Blogging Thing. There has been so much going on lately that getting around to updating this thing has been the LAST thing on my To-Do List.
September was ONE CRAZY MONTH for us, as you know we have two Birthdays in Sept, Then thrown in a Surgery, and Spencer Loosing his Job ON OUR 7 yr Anniversary to Finish off the CRAZY Month. Thankfully October was NOT as Crazy, Spencer Started his Own Sourcing Company....And we are So Happy about this Decision....Right from the Start we BOTH knew we were making the Right Decision going this direction.
Now here is my lil' Shout Out to my Baby....Who is NOT really a Baby anymore. Last week before Church Gavin handed me the Camera and ASKED me to take pictures of him.....He sure was in a Smiley mood!!!!
Can you tell it was Raining outside....
I love his Cheesy Smile
We sure do LOVE him :)
Now to Other News, i have been asked to Post Pictures of our Front Room that we Re-Decorated back in March....Again horrible Blogger So Here are the Pictures
Here is a Before Picture
Here is a Before Picture
And the Beautiful After
I love my Curtains, and the white window valances, can you believe Spencer MADE those!!!
And i Really LOVE my Chairs :)
I love my Curtains, and the white window valances, can you believe Spencer MADE those!!!
And i Really LOVE my Chairs :)
Now to the Halloween Fun
Last Friday we Meet our Good Friends Chandra and Parker at the Thanksgiving Point Farm to do the Barnyard Boo....It was So much Fun. the Kids Rode Ponies, ate Cookies, Got their Faces Painted, Played Games, We all had a such a GREAT time!!!!
Now on Saturday we Realized that we had NO Pumpkins to Carve....Whoops. So after many stops at Grocery Stores with NO LUCK finding one Single Pumpkin we stopped at a Pumpkin Patch....it looked Great from the ROAD only once we got OUT of the Car we realized it was literally a Pumpkin Graveyard......We found what I'm sure were the LAST 4 Good Pumpkins and were happy to be only charged 4 dollars....SCORE :)
The kids were SO happy about Carving their Pumpkins....Nope of the Kids are afraid to touch the GUTS. And i Love that about them.....they LOVE to get their Hands Dirty :)
Saturday Night Tanner Chandra and Parker come over for some Dinner in a Pumpkin and Mummy Dogs, after Dinner we Went Trick or Treating....It was the WORST Halloween Night i can Remember, it was SO COLD, and it was RAINING, but the Kids did not mind a Bit....they were getting Candy. And that's all they cared about. After Trick or Treating we went to Spencer's Parents House to play with Cousins for a Lil' bit. Brooklyn and Madelyn were Also Mermaids and they were so Cute in their Matching Costumes
So there you go All Caught Up......Finally :)







5 comments:
Yaaaay! I am edified! :)
The living room looks so spacious and beautiful!!
Love all those Thanksgiving Pointe ones, especially Sage's hair and Caleb's eye in the middle of his forehead!
Love Sage's heart eyes for her pumpkin, so sweet! She has grown up SO much Mona!! Such a sassy, pretty girl!
Gavin has the sweetest little poses! And the Mermaids are gorgeous!
Hooray, keep them coming!!
Love you guys, miss you!
So fun! So glad we could do so much fun stuff together! Parker loves you guys just as much as we do!!! :-)
sorry to hear that you have had a crazy couple of months. i hope that all goes well with your new adventures. the kids look adorable in their costumes.
Mona-Kay, I love how the room turned out! It looks great! And I love all of the updates of your kiddies. I wish we lived closer. I feel like my boys are missing out on so much cousin fun. I have a question for you--would you e-mail me your recipe for your turkey that you cooked at Christmas time last year? Actually, I would love getting my hands on any of those dishes you made. I actually went back through your posts, because I remembered how delicious your spread looked and have been contemplating copying it for Thanksgiving. Anyway . . . it's okay if you guys keep it a secret (Many of the Allred's do this, I have found.). Thanks. My e-mail is kcbear16@hotmail.com.
=) love your new room make over. we are doing a little of that this past month, and I feel like a new house.
Post a Comment