We have been Enjoying our Summer....The kids are Loving their new Slip and Slide....it is out at LEAST once a Week!!!!!! So Far the Boys are the Biggest Fans. Sage does NOT like to get wet ;) I hope she tries it out soon....she is missing out on all the Wet Summer Fun
Birthdays Birthdays Birthdays......Lots of them in July, So Spencer and I Hosted a BIG Family BBQ for all the July Birthdays...It was a BLAST!!!! We had Cheeseburgers, Hot Dogs, Grilled Corn, Chips, Watermelon,Veggies and Spencers Brother Mike made some Delicious Dutch Oven Potatoes.....I could go for some right now!!!!
I was trying to keep it easy, so we did it Picnic Style and laid out Blankets....the kids Loved eating on the Grass and the Only Problem was Forgetting to turn the Sprinklers OFF.......Whoops ;)
The kids had Ice Cream Sandwiches that Christina brought.....All the Kids were being Soo Funny for the Pictures....
Happy Birthday To My Super Sweet SIL Katrina (July 16th) My Man Spencer (July 18th) and My Adorable SIL Christina (July 21st)....Told ya they were all close together ;)




8 comments:
oh my gosh, Spencer isn't home for his birthday this year, darn it!
what a fun party. i didn't know their birthdays were so close together!! Cindy's body had that all figured out...crazy!
Well...two of them at least! When was Mike born?
And, I love how Ritchie is looking at Christina in birthday blow out picture....
and....the birthday peaches are perfect!
okay I'm done now.
May I borrow your slip and slide--and the kids?
Jubie- Mikes b-day was June 20th,so yea they are all really close.
Joanie- you can borrow the slip and slide and kids ANYTIME...I keep telling Spencer we need to plan a trip to Maine.....One Day it will happen i know it ;)
Happy Birthday to Spencer yesterday! Wow I didnt even notice how huge the slip and slide is.. holy cow.... we really need to get out the slide as soon as Dustin fixes the hole :(... The BBQ looks super yummy dont you just love BBQs we need to do another one when Spencer gets back in town. Oh and your comment was super sweet on my blog and we lucked out and got the best neighbors as well :)
That slip and slide is awesome. Where did you get it? Looks like a fun filled summer.
Looks like fun!!!
And then it's gonna be YOUR birthday! lol I guess Sagie is first huh? Isn't summer time the BEST??? We should start planning NOW a trip to So Cal this winter to beat the blues! What do ya say??? :-)
Post a Comment