2 boxes devils food cake mix
2/3 cup oil
4 eggs
Mix by hand, drop spoonfuls on to cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
Bake @ 350° for 9-10 minutes.
Will make 48 cookies, so 24 sandwiches
Frosting
8 oz cream cheese
2 Tbsp butter
2 tsp vanilla
4 Cups powdered sugar
Mix together, it will seem really thick but just keep mixing.
2/3 cup oil
4 eggs
Mix by hand, drop spoonfuls on to cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
Bake @ 350° for 9-10 minutes.
Will make 48 cookies, so 24 sandwiches
Frosting
8 oz cream cheese
2 Tbsp butter
2 tsp vanilla
4 Cups powdered sugar
Mix together, it will seem really thick but just keep mixing.


4 comments:
Yummm... those look so so good!! I might just have to try this recipe thanks!
we call homemade oreos, homeos!! I love them, they are deadly in our house though!!
Yum I made these and they were to die for. Thanks for the wonderful recipe:)
Looks yummy. I am attempting your homemade fortune cookies this week for St. Patricks day. I hope they turn out as good as yours look!
Post a Comment